About Me

My photo
Singapore, Singapore
An adventurous person who loves to travel on my own. Have a strong pain threshold, can withstand any pain so long as the treatment is for beautifying myself :D obsessed with anything that can make a person more beautiful. Started buying,do research, personal testing on all brands of skincare/ cosmetic products thats sold in local malls/pharmacies in whatever country that I flew to (since 1991 during my cabin crew days) Have also extensively tried most of the aesthetic treatments offered by beauty salons and beauty clinics. Additionally, I am a Certified Professional Aesthetician and is also trained in Fashion & Bridal Makeup! Has previously worked in various industries from Airline, Owner of KTV Pub,Media, Landbanking to Consultant in Medical Spas assisting doctors with medical aesthetic procedures.. Beauty is in my blood! Hope to utilise my beauty experience & knowledge to help other likeminded ladies to solve their beauty problems & make them look and feel beautiful too :)
Welcome To My Blog!

Friday, June 4, 2010

Are You Searching For A Reliable Aesthetic Doctor for your beauty needs?


Beauty Doctors everywhere! Dont know and cant decide who u should turn to??

Laserliposuction, ultrasound liposuction, meso carboxy, endermologie, RF etc for your slimming needs?

Chemical Peel+LED Light, IPL, Mosaic, microdermabrasion, YAG Laser, Laser resurfacing, RF etc for facial care? 

Fillers/ Botox for facial and body augmentation?
Overall Skin Whitening?

If your answer is a yes to one or some of the above listed treatments, look no further. I can help refer u to a reliable and highly experienced Aesthetic Doctor to help solve your beauty problems/ needs.

You will be treated at a clinic which is conveniently located, has a cosy spa ambience with friendly, helpful and skillful therapists to attend to you, yet cost you the same (or at most just slightly higher) than visiting a normal GP clinic!

Email me at beautyclozet@gmail.com. List out what is your beauty concern or treatment that you have in mind, a few time slots that you will be available (for the consultation and or treatments) and I will make the necessary arrangements for you at no extra cost.

PS: However If you genuinely want to tip me for this nice beauty referral service, I 'l gladly
       accept your gratitude :D  hahaha....!


God Bless and Love from,
Jesz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers