About Me

My photo
Singapore, Singapore
An adventurous person who loves to travel on my own. Have a strong pain threshold, can withstand any pain so long as the treatment is for beautifying myself :D obsessed with anything that can make a person more beautiful. Started buying,do research, personal testing on all brands of skincare/ cosmetic products thats sold in local malls/pharmacies in whatever country that I flew to (since 1991 during my cabin crew days) Have also extensively tried most of the aesthetic treatments offered by beauty salons and beauty clinics. Additionally, I am a Certified Professional Aesthetician and is also trained in Fashion & Bridal Makeup! Has previously worked in various industries from Airline, Owner of KTV Pub,Media, Landbanking to Consultant in Medical Spas assisting doctors with medical aesthetic procedures.. Beauty is in my blood! Hope to utilise my beauty experience & knowledge to help other likeminded ladies to solve their beauty problems & make them look and feel beautiful too :)
Welcome To My Blog!

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

How To have Bigger Breast?

Ever wish how nice it would be to have such beautiful and full bosom? Me too of coz did envied woman who have nicely shaped breasts. I'm not referring to those like Pamela Anderson or those woman who have improportionate cup size of GG for their 1.6m height body.

I just want a bosom thats proportionately beautiful and adequate enough for my 1.65m height body frame  :)
Have I achieved that goal yet? Yes, I did! I'm happy with the shape and size of my bosom.....

Here's sharing with you a few options that you can consider to increase your bust size.


Non invasive - Taking Pueraria Mirifica (PM)Supplements and applying Breast firming
                                    cream.

Pueraria Mirifica is a kind of herb grown in Thailand. Its widely been used
for decades by women there to help them achieve beautiful bigger breast and also


firmer, younger skin..

Initially, I was sceptical about supplements being able to increase your breast!!
So I bought 2 bottles and tried it for myself.

I experience heavier menses especially the 1st month when I started taking the
PM capsules. My breast also feels more sensitive and 'bloated'...And I seem to have a
bigger appetite (than usual) oops!

After 2 months of taking PM capsules, I did see and feel the difference in my bust size by
about a half cup increment.

I continued taking these capsules for about 5months. My bust indeed was bigger,
my skin clearer and smoother. Psychologically, I felt Ive put on a little more weight and am more curvy!

It could be just psychological, as my friends said my figure still looks the same
however I somehow think I did put on weight.

After about 3months of not taking the PM capsules, my bust has returned to its former size.

I read up on effects on PM, and realise that it helps to push oestrogen to the highest level
during the ascending period of hormones to enhance expansion of fat tissue growth

PM naturally stimulates production of oestrogen, direct new grown fat tissues to the breast.
(hmm...maybe thats why ive a good appetite, as it needs to produce extra fat to store in my
breast :D )

So Ladies, if u are thinking of having bigger breast, smoother skin without going thru invasive surgery. Taking these Pueraria Mirifica Capsules is definitely an option to consider :)

Do remember to apply Breast firming cream for extra help in further boosting the firmness of your breast area.

PS: You can find both PM capsules and Breast Firming Cream at my Beauty Clozet!

**Kind Notes**

NO exterior applied cream can increase your bust size. What it does is basically to
firm the skin around your breast area thus giving your breast a more Uplifted look..

Medium Invasive - Filler Injection. There are 2 types of fillers used by
                                   Surgeons/Doctors.

1) Macrolane - HA filler, very costly and short lifespan. It only last about 1yr (or even less, my
                        friend spent over $15k on this and it only last her <9mths and thereafter she needs
                        to go for refill again)
                        
                        Another $15k!! tsk tsk...sigh...only if we are all this rich :D



2) Hydrogel - This non degradable gel last much longer in the body. It claims to be non absorbent
                      and safe.

Considered as a permanent filler and much more affordable. Around $4-6K for a cup size increment.

Both above fillers are injected directly into your breast area. Some Beauty Doctors may cut a small incision on your breast (to save time and also if they are not that experienced in controlling
 the syringe)

This type of breast enhancement has basically no downtime. It is done less than an hour.

The disadvantage of this method - the filler may migrate to other parts of your body. It may also cause hard lumps and will be impossible to remove unlike silicone implants that comes in one whole piece

Invasive - Breast Implants Surgery

This is done by inserting the whole silicon implant under your breast muscle tissues.

U can choose to insert it by cutting open the nipple area or under the breast fold area. If thru the
nipple area, basically no surgical scars is visible.
However, it may cause your nipples to lose the sensory nerves.

This surgery is done under GA. The downtime can be quite long depending on individual.
For my Chinese Friend who did this method, she experienced excruciating pain and tightness when lifting up her arms for a period of nearly 4weeks.

She was told to do daily massage on her breast to 'stabilise and contour' the shape of her newly gained breast, so that her breast will look more natural instead of having that stiff and moulded round shape.

Indeed, when she showed me her breast, it does look very nice and natural. But will I ever go for this invasive method?? I dont think so ....:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers