About Me

My photo
Singapore, Singapore
An adventurous person who loves to travel on my own. Have a strong pain threshold, can withstand any pain so long as the treatment is for beautifying myself :D obsessed with anything that can make a person more beautiful. Started buying,do research, personal testing on all brands of skincare/ cosmetic products thats sold in local malls/pharmacies in whatever country that I flew to (since 1991 during my cabin crew days) Have also extensively tried most of the aesthetic treatments offered by beauty salons and beauty clinics. Additionally, I am a Certified Professional Aesthetician and is also trained in Fashion & Bridal Makeup! Has previously worked in various industries from Airline, Owner of KTV Pub,Media, Landbanking to Consultant in Medical Spas assisting doctors with medical aesthetic procedures.. Beauty is in my blood! Hope to utilise my beauty experience & knowledge to help other likeminded ladies to solve their beauty problems & make them look and feel beautiful too :)
Welcome To My Blog!

Monday, May 24, 2010

Why My Kind Intentions Are Always Misinterpreted By Others??

"Lord, make me an instrument of Thy Peace. Where there is hatred, let me sow love,
  where  there  is injury, pardon; where there is doubt, faith; where there is
  despair, hope;  where there is darkness, light; where there is sadness, joy."


"Heavenly Father, grant that I may not so much seek to be consoled as to console; to
  be  understood, as to understand; to be loved, as to love; for it is in giving that we
  receive, it is in pardoning, that we are pardoned and it is in dying that we are born to
  Eternal Life"



Am feeling very sad and discouraged with human beings especially for the last 4days. Ive been asking myself what have I done wrong to get constant personal attacks by woman?? :(
Ive always been sincere and nice to everyone, but time and again get framed, wronged, betrayed in return.

The first few times I tell myself to forgive, forget and continue to love...but after constant betrayal, how can I convince myself not to defend and fight?
If you feel you are being wronged, do you do nothing and just accept it? Or will you stand up and defend for yourself?? For me, I am the latter...
However my explaining my actions  is received with more and fiercer attacks. Why do my kind intentions always get misinterpreted the bad way?? Was it because I am  not diplomatic with my words or that I simply could not express myself well??

Only My Heavenly Father knows the true me inside out and understand my intentions. I am tired and dont want to waste any more energy and time to explain further. Let God help me forgive, forget and move on..


Sharing my thoughts today by,
Jesz Cheow



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers